A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenny Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenny Chen, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenny Chen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenny K Chen MD is a male General Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenny K. Chen practice?
- Dr. Kenny Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenny Chen practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Primary Care Doctors and Mountain View Internists.