Learn more about Dr. Kenny Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenny Chen, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenny Chen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenny K Chen MD is a male General Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenny K. Chen practice?
- Dr. Kenny Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenny Chen practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View General Practitioners and Mountain View Internists.