Dr. Kenny Hui Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenny Hui?

Horrible bedside manner, plain out horrible!

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

Gave him 1 star just because i have to but this guy is super rude, the way he talks to people especially to those who are first time patients , I will never give him my time again. Staff members were OK but Dr Kenny Hui doesn't listen, talks right over the patient and acts very arrogant. We needed answers for my mother's issues and he send us back to the primary doctor when he is the specialist they send us in the first place, i will never take my family members or my self to this person. Horrible just horrible.

Highly recommended

Posted on March 4th, 2016

Great doctor. Vey happy to have met him. He came highly recommended and I know why.

Uninformed

Posted on October 14th, 2015

He wasnt aware of TWO side effects of med I was on, I had to tell HIM. No bedside manner. Makes you feel uncomfortable. Not recommended.

The Best

Posted on September 26th, 2015

My primary physician recommended Dr. Hui as he is also his gastro Dr. Dr. Hui was great, spent time with me, answers questions and listened. He performed an endoscopy at Ocean Medical Center and I was nervous. The staff at same day surgery was the best and Dr. Hui came to see me before the procedure, spoke with me in the OR and then came again to see me in Recovery. I would never go to anyone but Dr. Hui. I wish I could give him 10 stars.

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

he is AMAZING

Rude

Posted on July 8th, 2013

This guy has no business talking to people the way he does especially to those who are first time patients the way he does, I will never give him my time again. Also some staff members, not all were very rude as well. They kept me waiting an hour and a half until I finally stood up and asked why. They told me my file was put in the wrong place, mind you this was my first visit.

We had very good experiences with Dr. Hui

Posted on April 5th, 2013

My husband and I have had several colonoscopies performed by Dr. Hui and each time he and his staff were very professional and thorough. My dad had an endoscopy and Dr. Hui took very good care of him as well. He explained the procedure and met with us soon afterwards to give the results.

dr kenny hui realy bad

Posted on April 18th, 2012

kenny hui doesnt lissen,talks rigth over the patient and acks very aloaf.we spent 2 hours puting together a complete medical history for hui to read and he just dismissed it like trash.we needed help in the worst way and we got mothing in return.my wife has been suffering the worst stomach pain,vomiting and diarrhia that i have ever sean and this doctor doesnt have the time to help her.he doesnt care,doesnt lissen.HE SHOULD NOT BE A DOCTOR.you should not see her if you truly need help.

Posted on August 28th, 2008

would not recommend dr.hui , under any circumstances

Posted on September 25th, 2017