Dr. Kenny Koo MD Patient Reviews

1.4

December 12th, 2015
Dr Koo fixed a hernia of mine about 12 years ago. I went to him because he did the procedure laproscopically, as opposed to open. I found him and his staff friendly and very competent, dealing deftly with my ""difficult" anatomy. My recovery went as he described. I am thankful.

January 20th, 2015
Don't Let Him Touch You!
Dr Koo performed surgery on my best friend about 18 months ago. He removed her gall bladder and also cut out her bile duct accidentally. He sewed her back up and sent her home. She almost died from all of the bile in her stomach. She has had to have several surgeries to correct his mistake and suffers from liver infections and constantly feeling ill. He needs to be forced to retire.

April 10th, 2014
Don't let him touch you
I went to the emergency room and had a CT. He said my bowel was dead or dying and I needed emergency surgery right away. WRONG. There was nothing wrong when he you got in there. I was also released with no antibiotics and ended up back in the hospital 2 days later with an infection. Ended up with incision being reopened. Spent 6 weeks in the hospital and in a lot of pain. Off work for 4 months.

January 30th, 2013
he is a butcher!
i had a fistulaq in my rectum and he did a surgery for a person w/severe hemmoroid's he cut my spincter muscles and ruined me down there.if i could have sued him i would,but was haveing problem's and my other doctor's dropped the ball so no one did anything.finally i went to the emergency room and they referred me to a specialist in seattle but there was nothing they could do,because of the scare tissue and the damage from the surgery.and all is left for me is a colstrom bag if i was to have a surgery to correct the damage dr.koo did.i would never trust him and if he is your doctor i would'nt either.thank-you.

July 5th, 2012
My husbands surgery
Dr. Koo remove 8 inches of his colon in 2009.He did not reattach the colon normally. He released him from the hospital with an infection in the surgery area. He ended back in the hospital within a week really sick. As it was my husband got a rupture as big as a grapefruit. He ended up having surgery to remove the rupture also reconstructive surgery on the colon to repair the damage Dr. Koo caused. He also lost more of his colon because of the screw up the doctor did. My husband has never been right since then. He has a bulging belly because of it. Always will. I would have sued Koo except I did not want to involve the hospital or the other doctor that was in the same office as it wasn't there fault. No one should ever let this doctor touch them as they may not survive. I wish I would have sued him now.

January 6th, 2010
Do Not let him operate on you!
He "acidentally" cut out my spleen, I almost died, and I was in ICU for a week. Then he "accidentally" cut 4 inches of my colon. I had an internal infection in my body cavity that almost killed me, ended up with a colonoscopy bag,and was in ICU for another week. He did not correct the problem with my stomach that was the reason for the Original operation!