Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

1.0

|  Don't let him touch you  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2014

I went to the emergency room and had a CT. He said my bowel was dead or dying and I needed emergency surgery right away. WRONG. There was nothing wrong when he you got in there. I was also released with no antibiotics and ended up back in the hospital 2 days later with an infection. Ended up with incision being reopened. Spent 6 weeks in the hospital and in a lot of pain. Off work for 4 months.

|  he is a butcher!  |  show details
by lynne m.barron on Jan 30th, 2013

i had a fistulaq in my rectum and he did a surgery for a person w/severe hemmoroid's he cut my spincter muscles and ruined me down there.if i could have sued him i would,but was haveing problem's and my other doctor's dropped the ball so no one did anything.finally i went to the emergency room and they referred me to a specialist in seattle but there was nothing they could do,because of the scare tissue and the damage from the surgery.and all is left for me is a colstrom bag if i was to have a surgery to correct the damage dr.koo did.i would never trust him and if he is your doctor i would'nt either.thank-you.

|  My husbands surgery  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2012

Dr. Koo remove 8 inches of his colon in 2009.He did not reattach the colon normally. He released him from the hospital with an infection in the surgery area. He ended back in the hospital within a week really sick. As it was my husband got a rupture as big as a grapefruit. He ended up having surgery to remove the rupture also reconstructive surgery on the colon to repair the damage Dr. Koo caused. He also lost more of his colon because of the screw up the doctor did. My husband has never been right since then. He has a bulging belly because of it. Always will. I would have sued Koo except I did not want to involve the hospital or the other doctor that was in the same office as it wasn't there fault. No one should ever let this doctor touch them as they may not survive. I wish I would have sued him now.

|  Do Not let him operate on you!  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2010

He "acidentally" cut out my spleen, I almost died, and I was in ICU for a week. Then he "accidentally" cut 4 inches of my colon. I had an internal infection in my body cavity that almost killed me, ended up with a colonoscopy bag,and was in ICU for another week. He did not correct the problem with my stomach that was the reason for the Original operation!