Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition and related conditions.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kenny Schwartz
Kenny Schwartz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ossining, NY, with another office in Sleepy Hollow, NY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Sleep Medicine. Kenny Schwartz is affiliated with Putnam Hospital Center, Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry and Phelps Memorial Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Kenny Schwartz has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Kenny Schwartz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ossining, NY.
Dr. Charles Abate
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Ossining, NY 0 mi31
Dr. Kenny Schwartz
Ossining, NY 0 mi36
Dr. Ellen Grabowitz
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine
Ossining, NY 1.19 mi34