A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenny Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenny Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenny Smith MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenny Smith practice?
- Dr. Kenny Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenny Smith practices Internal Medicine near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Internists.