Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Anesthesiologist

533 E County Line Rd
Ste 102
Greenwood, IN 46143
317-887-1500
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Love this doc!  |  show details
by Jami on May 21st, 2014

Dr. Stall is AMAZING! He has delivered all 3 of my babies. I have been seeing him for about 17 years now. Never a complaint, except maybe the wait times. He takes his time to listen and address all of my questions and concerns, he even goes into more detail then what I really need. He really gives you his attention and does not rush your appt so he can get to the next. He's a little goofy, but very professional! His team of receptionist and 2 nurses are amazing as well. I know the receptionist and 1 of the nurses has been with him for many years. The newest nurse is just as nice! Calling into the nurse and leaving a message - they get right back with you, no waiting for hours! I would recommend Dr. Stall to anyone and everyone!

|  Surprised at Positive Reviews  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2014

I will not be going to this doctor again. I saw him initially because he was close and it's never been so easy to get an appointment quickly with an OBGYN. However... wait times are excruciating, the assistants are very unprofessional, and while he is very informative I did not feel like my concerns were taken seriously. He told me that alarming side effects from a medication were all in my head, but then tried to prescribe me more drugs for those side effects. I will NOT be taking the additional drugs and am seeking help from a doctor who will treat my concerns as legitimate.

|  He is great!  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2013

I got lost trying to find the office my first time going, called twice and was calmly assisted by Bonnie, Dr. Stall's very nice and capable receptionist/office manager. I wound up being about 15 min late, and Bonnie assured me it would be OK. I waited only a short time, and when I saw Dr. Stall knew he'd be the one to do my procedure. He has a great sense of humor and yet is professional. The procedure went smoothly, he communicated well to me and my husband and I was VERY satisfied w/Comm S. surgery center. He likes to educate, I appreciate that!

|  Absolute best Doctor  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2012

Dr. Stall is a wonderful Doctor. Dr. Stall, along with God, made it possible for my husband and I to have our lives blessed with our beautiful little girl. He is an intelligent and caring doctor who takes his time and energy to provide the best possible care and outcomes. My husband and I will forever be grateful to him for all that he did for us to help us accomplish what we thought was the impossible. Thank you so much Dr. Stall.

|  Wonderful compassionate doctor  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2011

i was recommended to Dr. Stall with one of his patients, he is so easy to get along with and he will spend as much time with you during your appointment without ever making you feel like you are keeping him. He has a way of making you feel like you are his only patient. So when you wait for him in your room you are fine because you know when it's your time, his proffesional attention is fully on you.

|  show details
Jun 24th, 2011

Dr. Stall is the best OB/GYN I have had (and I have moved around a lot) I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor. I had a traumatic first birth with a different doctor and he calmed my fears and my second birth was so much better. He is very knowledgeable and his bed-side manner is very good. I felt comfortable having my life and my baby's in his hands. The nursing staff is also very friendly.

|  Wonderful Doctor!  |  show details
May 16th, 2011

I finally know what it's like to have a wonderful Doctor! I was referred to Dr. Stall for a medical emergency when my OB wasn't available (surprise, surprise). He took me right away without hesitation. He spent a great deal of time with me to diagnose my problem. He is very thorough and asked a lot of questions which I really liked. He seemed genuinely interested in my case and also in me as a person. He is very kind, sincere, and professional. When it was determined I needed surgery, he got me scheduled that night without any question and I wasn't even his patient! His focus was getting me better and he did just that. He performed the surgery with ease and I'm 100% better. He spent a lot of time with my family post op and also with me. This was all in the middle of the night. He could have been home with his family but took care of someone that wasn't even his own patient. I can't even give him enough gratitude and believe he is a rare breed of a doctor. I have switched to his practice and will recommend him to everyone.

|  Housewife  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2011

Dr. Stall was wonderful with both of my surgeries. My family just love him to death they think he is wonderful too, they also commented on how knowledgable he is about my situation. I have endometriosis & have had it for about 6 years now. My husband & I's goal is to have another baby & Dr. Stall was more than willing to do anything he could to make that happen but the pain is just to the point where it's unbearable. I would definately recommend Dr. Stall to other people. I have already recommended him to someone.

|  EXCELLENT OBGYN!  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2011

I had Dr.Stall with my daughter's pregnancy and all I can say is he's a WONDERFUL doctor. He made sure I was comfortable with any decisions I made and let me make the shots with a lot of stuff. I'd recommend him to any one who is in need of a good ob doctor while pregnant! I hope with our next kid we can go back and have him as our doctor because I can't imagine having any other doctor! His staff was always great as well!

|  Wonderful caring Doc and staff  |  show details
by Lisa Alexander on Nov 18th, 2010

Dr Stall has wonderful bedside manner. He is concerned for you as a person not a number coming through the door. He works with you understanding your financial and insurance situation. It's wonderful to know there still are caring doctors out there!!

|  show details
May 25th, 2010

Very thorough and caring.