A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenon Qamar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenon Qamar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenon Qamar, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qamar graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Qamar has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenon S Qamar MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenon S. Qamar practice?
- Dr. Kenon Qamar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenon Qamar practices Radiation Oncology near Lees Summit, MO.
See Lees Summit Oncologists.