A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenrick Licorish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenrick Licorish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Licorish
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Licorish Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Licorish graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenrick Anthony Licorish MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Kenrick A. Licorish practice?
- Dr. Kenrick Licorish has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenrick Licorish practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Allergists and Santa Ana Internists.