Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenson Lacossiere
Dr. Kenson Lacossiere, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with another office in Jackson, TN. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lacossiere is affiliated with Jackson-Madison County Gen Hospital, Gibson General Hospital and Milan General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenson Lacossiere has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kenson Lacossiere is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Vatsal Inamdar
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 0 mi
Dr. Marcus Cox
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 0 mi15
Dr. Omer Zuberi
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 0 mi18