A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenson Noel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenson Noel is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenson Noel, DDS, DMD, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Noel graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Noel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenson Emanuel Noel DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenson E. Noel practice?
- Dr. Kenson Noel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenson Noel practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Stratford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerdale, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See Stratford Family Physicians and Stratford Geriatric Doctors.