Learn more about Dr. Kent Huston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Huston is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huston
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Huston Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Huston, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Huston graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Huston has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent A Huston MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kent A. Huston practice?
- Dr. Kent Huston has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kent Huston practices Rheumatology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Rheumatologists.