A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Huston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Huston is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Huston, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Huston graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Huston has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent A Huston MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kent A. Huston practice?
- Dr. Kent Huston has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kent Huston practices Rheumatology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Rheumatologists.