A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Adamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Adamson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adamson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Adamson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adamson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Adamson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent R Adamson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kent R. Adamson practice?
- Dr. Kent Adamson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Adamson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Surgeons.