A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Adkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Adkins, Urologist, Surgeon, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Adkins, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Adkins graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Adkins has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent L Adkins MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kent L. Adkins practice?
- Dr. Kent Adkins has 9 office locations.
Dr. Kent Adkins practices Urology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Ballwin, MO and Chesterfield, MO.
See Saint Louis Urologists.