A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Aftergut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Aftergut, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Aftergut, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Aftergut graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Aftergut has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Stuart Aftergut MD is a male Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kent S. Aftergut practice?
- Dr. Kent Aftergut has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kent Aftergut practices Dermatology near Cedar Hill, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Cedar Hill Dermatologists.