A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Aikin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aikin
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Aikin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Aikin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Full term Infant with Major Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Aikin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Aikin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Ridgway Aikin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Kent R. Aikin practice?
- Dr. Kent Aikin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kent Aikin practices Family Medicine and Hospitalist near Cortez, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Christiansburg, VA and Lexington, VA.
See Cortez Family Physicians and Cortez Hospitalists.