A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Bartruff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Bartruff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Bartruff, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartruff graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Bartruff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Kent Bartruff MD is a male Dermatologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. J K. Bartruff practice?
- Dr. J Bartruff has 2 office locations.
Dr. J Bartruff practices Dermatology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Punta Gorda, FL.
See Sarasota Dermatologists.