Dr. Kent Bashford DO Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Fort Collins, CO

November 7th, 2016
Painless !!!
I had two cataracts in each eye and had been declared legally blind. I only saw things in shades of brown. I put off having surgery for way too long because I was really terrified of having the surgeries done. Dr. Bashford was great. He answered all my questions, which relieved some of my anxieties. The surgeries were quick and painless. 24 hours after surgery I could see clearly and the best thing of all was that I could see colors again. It is great to not have to wear glasses anymore. I highly recommend Dr. Bashford.

March 15th, 2016
too busy to care or prepare
Visiting Bashford for eye pain, which I thought was due to the eyeglass prescription he gave me, he breezed into the exam room 45 minutes late and informed me my glaucoma was fine, even though I wasn't examined for it that day. I saw this guy for a year before he noticed that I had a cataract. This was a big surprise for me. After I wrote a critique of his poor preparation and care, I was banned from the Center. Just as well. This place treats people like cattle, an assembly line approach which ignores the individual and focuses on insurance money, not patient care. Calling the office is a lesson in frustration, trying to avoid the computerized messages and dealing with uncaring personnel.