A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Benner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Benner, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Benner, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Benner graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Benner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent George Benner MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kent G. Benner practice?
- Dr. Kent Benner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kent Benner practices Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukie, OR.
See Portland Gastroenterologists.