A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Berg, MBA, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Berg MBA and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kent Berg practice?
- Dr. Kent Berg has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Berg practices Anesthesiology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Anesthesiologists.