Learn more about Dr. Kent Berquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Berquist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berquist
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berquist Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Berquist, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Berquist graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Berquist has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Salina Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent B Berquist MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kent B. Berquist practice?
- Dr. Kent Berquist has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Berquist practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Salina, KS.
See Salina Internists, Salina Critical Care Practitioners, and Salina Pulmonologists.