A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Berquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Berquist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Berquist, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Berquist graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berquist has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Salina Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Bradley Berquist MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kent B. Berquist practice?
- Dr. Kent Berquist has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Berquist practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Salina, KS.
See Salina Internists, Salina Critical Care Practitioners, and Salina Pulmonologists.