A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Blakely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Blakely is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Blakely, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Blakely graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Blakely has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Kearney
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent William Blakely MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kent W. Blakely practice?
- Dr. Kent Blakely has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kent Blakely practices Rheumatology near Kearney, NE.
See Kearney Rheumatologists.