Kent A Bogner DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 10th, 2016
My husband and me very much like DR. BOGNER . His office staff are very cordial, and exceptionly helpful.

October 22nd, 2016
My visit to Dr. Bogner
I recently visited Dr. Boehner, and I think he is the best. He has been my primary care physician for a couple of years, and I think he is great. He is very thorough and always makes me feel as if I am the only patient he has.

September 23rd, 2016
comfortable
The visit was efficient . I was comfortable talking to Dr.Bogner. My Illness was resolved & I was well satisfied with the appointment from start to finish. I would recommend Dr Bogner as your physician.

September 12th, 2016
I have been going to Dr Bogner for many years. I have always been able to see him when needed. He or his nurse calls with test results. Would highly recommend him.

June 17th, 2016
Great
Great...missed him as a doctor when moved to another stste...was so glad when I moved back and he was my doctor again. My girls are going back to...and we are all happy tp say he's our doctor again.

June 15th, 2016
Disappointed
It was my first visit after having moved to K.C. for a new job and had my medical history sent, however, I "felt" treated as if I was ignorant--even though I'm very educated about my diagnoses. I have some controlled substances I've been on for years. As anticipated, I was referred to a rheumatologist because this dr wasn't "comfortable with prescribing" unless I was seen by a rheumotologist. The one I selected came from a list provided by the dr and after being seen I was continued with the regimen I'd always been on. These records were also sent back to dr and yet he still would not continue th approved/ recommend regimen when literally said to me he would if the rheumotologist approved it. Consequently, I had to have the rheumotologist take on writing these script (s). Now I'm having to coordinate between two Dr's at twice the visit cost because dr is not comfortable with my controlled scripts, though he is continuing to write scripts for my non-controlled. So, I would not recommend patients to him and am greatly disappointed with how I was handled both dignity wise and medically appropriate.

May 30th, 2016
I do not have a follow up appointment with Dr. Bogner, but if the pain continues, I will see him again. He was kind, caring and professional. I would recommend him to any of my friends.

May 24th, 2016
Great group of people
I would really rather not have to go to the dr, but when I do , I know I have the best.Everyone is wonderful and really seem more like friends or family. They all show concern, and don't treat you like another number. I would gladly refer Southland Primary Care to anyone.

April 17th, 2016
My review of Dr. Bogner and his medical practice😃
I think Dr. Bonner and his staff are truly awesome. I highly recommend Dr. Bogner for any medical needs.

March 11th, 2016
An excellent experience every time
Dr Bogner and his staff are wonderful! My family and I have been going to see Dr. Bogner for over 7 years and they have always treated me with great regard and compassion with everything from the common cold to sever flu systems and annual check ups. I would recommend his practice to friends and family as I fell they wouldn't be dissatisfied.

February 4th, 2016
The Best
From the phone call requesting the appointment thru checking in at the reception desk and into exam room with his assistant and finally with Dr Bogner and a student...excellent experience at EVERY level! And the fact that I'm only 1/4 mile north of the office makes where I live just perfect. Great place with great people😍

January 26th, 2016
My review of Dr. Bogner and his medical practice😃
I think that Dr. Kent Bogner is the kind of doctor that everyone wants. He is a very kind man, and he always makes me feel as if I am the only patient that he has. In fact, the entire staff in the medical practice are wonderful. That entire practice is very caring. Dr. Bogner and his staff are awesome!!