Dr. Kent Bogner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kent Bogner?

Rushed me out the door

Posted on September 2nd, 2017

I went to see Dr. Bogner for a lot of problems that had been bothering me. I even brought a list! I know that sounds excessive but I rarely visit the doctor for anything but a virus so I had been dealing with quite a bit. When I came in and told him I had quite a few things to discuss, he rushed me out the door telling me that "he didn't have time and he had a lot of other patients to meet with". This made me upset because I had to schedule that doctors appointment weeks in advance and I genuinely was in pain almost every day. He asked me to pick a couple problems that bothered me the most and swiftly diagnosed me with IBS and TMJ. I felt unimportant when I spoke with him and I ended up going back and seeing a Nurse Practitioner who took the time to listen to all of my problems and went above and beyond to help me. I will never see Dr. Bogner again.

Posted on May 1st, 2017

Dr Bogner always has our best interests in helping with our medical issues

Posted on March 11th, 2017

I have only seen Dr. Bogner 3 times but he is prompt and he listens. His nurses are great.

Posted on February 3rd, 2017

Dr. Bognor is an excellent health care provider. I can usually see him the same day. If possible, he'll stay late to see you. Never have to wait more than a few minutes in the office. Requires no unnecessary appts.

Dr. Bogner is the man!

Posted on January 20th, 2017

Dr. Bogner always listens and takes time to explain his diagnosis.

Posted on November 10th, 2016

My husband and me very much like DR. BOGNER . His office staff are very cordial, and exceptionly helpful.

My visit to Dr. Bogner

Posted on October 22nd, 2016

I recently visited Dr. Boehner, and I think he is the best. He has been my primary care physician for a couple of years, and I think he is great. He is very thorough and always makes me feel as if I am the only patient he has.

comfortable

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

The visit was efficient . I was comfortable talking to Dr.Bogner. My Illness was resolved & I was well satisfied with the appointment from start to finish. I would recommend Dr Bogner as your physician .

Posted on September 12th, 2016

I have been going to Dr Bogner for many years. I have always been able to see him when needed. He or his nurse calls with test results. Would highly recommend him.

Great

Posted on June 17th, 2016

Great...missed him as a doctor when moved to another stste...was so glad when I moved back and he was my doctor again. My girls are going back to...and we are all happy tp say he's our doctor again.

Disappointed

Posted on June 15th, 2016

It was my first visit after having moved to K.C. for a new job and had my medical history sent, however, I "felt" treated as if I was ignorant--even though I'm very educated about my diagnoses. I have some controlled substances I've been on for years. As anticipated, I was referred to a rheumatologist because this dr wasn't "comfortable with prescribing" unless I was seen by a rheumotologist. The one I selected came from a list provided by the dr and after being seen I was continued with the regimen I'd always been on. These records were also sent back to dr and yet he still would not continue th approved/ recommend regimen when literally said to me he would if the rheumotologist approved it. Consequently, I had to have the rheumotologist take on writing these script (s). Now I'm having to coordinate between two Dr's at twice the visit cost because dr is not comfortable with my controlled scripts, though he is continuing to write scripts for my non-controlled. So, I would not recommend patients to him and am greatly disappointed with how I was handled both dignity wise and medically appropriate.

Posted on May 31st, 2016

I do not have a follow up appointment with Dr. Bogner, but if the pain continues, I will see him again. He was kind, caring and professional. I would recommend him to any of my friends.