A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Braeutigam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Braeutigam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Braeutigam graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Braeutigam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Braeutigam DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kent Braeutigam practice?
- Dr. Kent Braeutigam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kent Braeutigam practices Family Medicine near Middleburg, FL.
See Middleburg Primary Care Doctors.