A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bray graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kent Bray DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John K. Bray practice?
- Dr. John Bray has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bray practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians and Mesa Primary Care Doctors.