A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bray
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Bray Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bray graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kent Bray DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John K. Bray practice?
- Dr. John Bray has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bray practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians and Mesa General Practitioners.