Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
Jan 28th, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr Bray's for several years now and am very satisfied with the personal attention he provides. Importantly, he is a good listener. Getting an appointment is usually trouble free and I can't recall ever waiting longer than 5 minutes to be seen upon arrival. Follow up could be better but overall I'm very satisfied.

Honest and Caring Doc show details Honest and Caring Doc
by N. Butler on Mar 30th, 2011

Been going to DR Bray for years. Even though he has a big office, he has that small town personality. I am always treated well.

Patient of many years. show details Patient of many years.
by Duane P. on Feb 16th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Bray for upwards of 20 years. Getting an appointment has never been an issue, and there has never been a significant wait either in the lobby or once in an exam room. He's not there for social hour, but he will take whatever time is necessary to listen to you for proper diagnosis and treatment. He is easy to talk to and you can be at ease regarding any subject matter. Everyone on the staff is polite, courteous and helpful. As an established patient, questions, issues, or concerns not requiring an appointment can be left on his assistant's message service. Upon retrieval, she will consult with the Dr. and return your call typically by day's end. I would recommend Dr. Bray to anyone as a primary care physician.

by Stop Complaining on Sep 14th, 2009 on citysearch.com

You need to get over yourself lady. First your at the doctors office you expect the same care and time the patient before you recvd. As for the exam sounds like you planned a little to the last minute. As far as the a pap goes I dont know one woman that s

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Dr. Bray is Great! show details Dr. Bray is Great!
by John on Sep 10th, 2008

I've been seeing him for 20 years. He always spends time with me and I don't feel rushed. And he doesn't overbook so you can easily get an appointment.

by readgreenpanda on Jul 8th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I am getting married in 2 months and needed to get started on the pill. For this, i needed my first "woman's exam". I have never felt so violated in my life. I had to make the appointment on my lunch break, for which i have only one hour. After waiting fo

Read Full Review at citysearch.com