A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Elliott, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Elliott, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Elliott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Chapin Elliott MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kent C. Elliott practice?
- Dr. Kent Elliott has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Elliott practices Family Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Primary Care Doctors.