Family Practitioner

Not a good experience show details Not a good experience
Mar 16th, 2013

Dr. Elliot seems ok but the front staff is horrible they are rude, don't care about the patients when it is inconvenient for them to help, I called them and asked them to fix a simple mistake that they made and was hung up on, this office was amazing when Fawna was there she always made time to make everyone feel comftorble, since she has left the office has failed horribly, our whole family will be finding a new doctor.

I love this doctor! show details I love this doctor!
by Trudy Chapin on Apr 1st, 2011

Dr. Elliot always fits me in when I am sick. His staff is so kind. He knows what to do and never makes me feel foolish for going to the doctor. He is very knowledgable. I recommend him all the time.

Jan 28th, 2011

Found Dr. Elliot because of this web page. He was very kind and unruffled. Took such good care of me. Now he takes care of my whole family. good with my teenage son too.

Was so nice about my leg injury show details Was so nice about my leg injury
by Lisa Shaull on Sep 23rd, 2010

Made an appt. w. dr elliott because of leg pain. He was so nice. He found out I had a pulled tendon in my knee that caused me to turn my foot that caused my calf to hurt. He immediately sent me to sports med who worked on my knee and then I saw Phys therapy. Thanks to his quick diagnosis I recovered quickly. He was so nice to me, too. So were his nurses

Didn't listen show details Didn't listen
Mar 1st, 2010

D Elliot seemed good and was highly recommened. Once I told I didn't feel well and I was trying to quit smoking he turned off. I was also been seen for a pain in my side that was persistent for several months. He decided it was my galbladder and ordered epensive test immediatly. Well my galbladder is nowhere near my pain and after a er visit due to extremem pain we found out he was totally wrong. Now I'm not upset for him being wrong. We all make mistakes. But if he had listened to where and how it hurt the way the next doc did he might have been able to correctly diagnose me.

The Best Doctor I've Seen show details The Best Doctor I've Seen
Nov 18th, 2008

Dr. Elliott was efficient, polite, kind and aware of my modesty. He listened and understood. He saw me on time, and diagnosed my back problem accurately. He followed up by phone to see that I was okay. The best care I have ever had!