Dermatologist (skin)

Sep 3rd, 2015

This doctor missed my malignant melanoma in April 2014 told me it was nothing. Went back in September it had become raised told me it was a traumatized mole. I insisted he remove it. Thank god I did. I was diagnosed stage 3. Lost lymph nodes in my groin. Agonizing treatment. If I wasn't so sick would have sued.

Still waiting Biopsy results show details Still waiting Biopsy results
May 30th, 2012

My wife and I both had appts for biopsies. She was called the next day with results. I am now 8 days out and haven't heard back from the office. I called yesterday morning and someone was to get back to me.I tried to call again at 4:30, but only got a busy signal each time until after 5:00 when I got the answering service. They are not in the office today (Wednesday) so now I have to wait for at least another day to get results.

A Brilliant and Multifaceted Physician! show details A Brilliant and Multifaceted Physician!
by KC on Apr 18th, 2010

Dr. Carson is quite possibly the most intelligent and well-versed physician that I have ever met in the medical field. He has treated me for severe acne and has given my mother collagen for over 25 years. He is a gifted surgeon, pediatrician, scientist, and psychologist as well as being a gifteed artist. Dr. Carson has treated me on numerous occasions, and he has my utmost respect. He is also very well-preserved with a kind yet professional bedside manner.

Mar 9th, 2010

Great, knowledgeable, and professional doctor!

excellent, safe, thorough show details excellent, safe, thorough
Aug 30th, 2009

Have seen this M.D. for 8 years. He is thorough, communicative. He has provided me with excellent care. For two patients who I referred he was able to provide treatment and help which other dermatologists had not provided. One person went from daily pain to effective treatment within one week. He is caring, thorough and expert.