Dr. Kent Choi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kent Choi?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 24th, 2008

Pregnant with Gallstones

I was just shy into my 3rd trimester of my first pregnancy. I had been having problems with my gallbladder for about a month prior to my surgery, I had wanted to wait because of the risks of having the surgery while pregnant, but my attacks grew more fierce and frequent. The risk of leaving it there til the end of my pregnancy could cause just as many life threatening risks. I had the laprascopic surgery done, and Dr. Choi did a magnificent job! I feel so much better, and my little guy is perfectly healthy and content in my belly still! He is such a professional doctor, he is very patient and will answer absolutely any question you have! He's not one to get you in and out, if you have any fears or problems he'll try to help the best he can. The post surgery visits have been great, he is such a personable man! I was very frightened to have the surgery done, but with my care in Dr. Choi's hands, I felt safe.

October 3rd, 2015