Learn more about Dr. Kent Chou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Chou, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chou
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Chou, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Chou graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chou has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent H Chou MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kent H. Chou practice?
- Dr. Kent Chou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kent Chou practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Avondale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ.
See Avondale Surgeons.