Learn more about Dr. Kent Chou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Chou, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Chou, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Chou graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chou has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent H Chou MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kent H. Chou practice?
- Dr. Kent Chou has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kent Chou practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Avondale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Avondale Orthopedic Surgeons and Avondale Surgeons.