Dr. Kent Chou MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2017
Trigger Finger Relief
Just completed surgery for relief of trigger finger. Dr. Chou is a highly qualified surgeon; he is an excellent diagnostician, who provides a factual, accurate presentation of the problem, and alternative solutions for repair.

April 27th, 2017
Trigger Thumb resolution
Very good experience with the exception of scheduling of surgery. The scheduler does not communicate with patients and can be very frustrating when trying to get information on when, where and time of surgery.

April 21st, 2017
Professional and efficient, but attentive
I broke my wrist and was into his Avondale office the next day and in surgery the following day. Dr. Chou is busy, but efficient, listens and answers questions and seems very kind. I trust Dr. Chou's expertise and highly recommend him. His office staff were also friendly and efficient.

March 27th, 2017
Best hand doctor!
I took my son for a broken hand. Dr. Chou explained the treatment plan and every thing we should expect with my sons injury. We also saw Mallory, his PA. She was very nice and help full. Now my son is back playing school football and has NO pain. Thank you Dr. Chou and Mallory!

March 23rd, 2017
Dr. Chou helped fix my fingernail infection. I was in a lot of pain when I went to see him. He made me feel comfortable and took the time to explain the procedure he was going to do. He gently numbed my finger, and continuously asked if I was okay while he was doing it. He released the infection and pus that was deep under my nail and I immediately felt so much better! Dr. Chou has been practicing for over 10 years and is very confident, which was reassuring. His MA Norma and his PA Mallory are also both very sweet. I will definitely return with any other problems I may encounter with my hands.

January 26th, 2017
Great surgeon!
Dr. Chou is an extremely accomplished surgeon. I was seen and treated for Dupuytren's Disease and chose the surgery route. I am 5 weeks post op and my finger is totally back to normal. It was easy and practically painless from the date of the surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Chou!

September 6th, 2016
Patient

August 4th, 2016
Day one spoke to me in terms I understood. Very caring, making every step comfortable and keeping me calm.

July 12th, 2016
Pays attention to you
Dr. Chou takes the time to explain your situation, options and the process he proposes. Makes sure you are happy with the outcome.

January 1st, 2015
Surgery patient
This Doctor is the best, as is his staff! He is matched by few. He performed 3 procedures on my hands and I had NO problems. I was surprised at how quickly I recovered and strongly recommend this doctor if you want the best!

October 14th, 2014
Look elsewhere!
There is no getting a hold of a live staff member unless you call scheduling. The office doesn't return calls! Even if you get a hold of someone they do not help you. The staff is rude and unsympathetic. The doctor seemed nice at first, but after the appointment I would rather not go back to see him. He seemed to get frustrated easily and act as if I were bothering him because I was in pain. There was a lack of education on my problem the day of my appointment, that I felt he should have already know prior to seeing me.

April 5th, 2013
Impossible to get an appointment. Promised call backs from staff never happen.