A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Creamer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Creamer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Creamer graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Creamer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center - Jamaica Plain Campus
- Brockton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Creamer MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kent Creamer practice?
- Dr. Kent Creamer has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Creamer practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Internists and Jamaica Plain Geriatric Doctors.