A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Creamer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Creamer
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Creamer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Creamer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Creamer graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Creamer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brockton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Creamer MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kent Creamer practice?
- Dr. Kent Creamer has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Creamer practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Geriatric Doctors.