A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Crickard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Crickard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crickard
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Crickard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Crickard, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Crickard graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Crickard has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Crickard MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Kent Crickard practice?
- Dr. Kent Crickard has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Crickard practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.