A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Crighton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Crighton graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Crighton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. James Hospital Cathedral
- Cathedral Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Crighton MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kent Crighton practice?
- Dr. Kent Crighton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kent Crighton practices Internal Medicine near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Internists.