A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Dickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Dickson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Dickson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dickson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Farr Dickson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kent F. Dickson practice?
- Dr. Kent Dickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Dickson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Surgeons and Flower Mound Orthopedic Surgeons.