Dr. Kent Dickson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kent Dickson?

June 26th, 2016

Great Experience

Dr. Dickson did carpul tunnel release on my right hand and a few weeks later did surgery to remove a mucos sisk from my left hand. I was very pleased with the whole experience. Everyone was pleasant and helpful. Dr. Dickson saw me every visit and answered any concerns I had. I will recommend him to anyone needing care.

August 12th, 2015

NEVER TO OLD TO KEEP LEARNING.......A PATIENTS PERSPECTIVE

Stated,,,,,''''''knows everything there is to know about orthopedics,,,stated ,,been doing this 25yrs....This Doctor does NOT do well,,when listening to the patients concerns.....I DO NOT recommend....

December 8th, 2014

Highly recommend him!

Great hand surgeon! Highly recommend him!

May 17th, 2013

Find a different doctor

Has no compassion.

March 7th, 2013

I was refused to be seen by the "doctor" that performed my surgery 8 years ago

I would never go back to this doctor. I had my right arm completely reconstructed, including tendon reattachment, and removing a neuroma. I called to setup an appointment, because something in my right arm popped and made a burning, tingling, throbbing sensation shoot down through my fingers and paralyzing the functionality in my right hand(my dominant hand). The receptionists said, "We can see you tomorrow"-- then she said, "Oh, wait this was over 8 years ago, he won't be able to see you for at least 2 weeks." I was careflighted upon my initial emergency, 10 years ago, and nearly died due to loss of blood. Neither Dr. Dickson, nor his staff have any empathy for their established patients and would rather me wait in unfathomable pain for more than 2 weeks. I am a computer\network engineer; therefore, waiting 2 weeks will not suffice-- I am completely impaired without the ability of my hand in my job. I am typing this entire message via my left hand, Thanks Dr. Dickson for showing absolutely no compassion and always throwing me off to your Physician Assistant(oriental girl), she is not an Orthopedic Surgeon and had no right to diagnose my other shoulder, telling me "it cannot be operated on". Dr. Dickson never came into that visit, either. Since my initial surgery, I've been pushed to PA and have never received any true relief, empathy, or a true factual diagnosis from Dr. Dickson, simply because his patient load is to overwhelming and refuses to see repeat patients( which goes against any logic that I've learned, that is revenue that he is turning down, and in my humble opinion he is doing so, just to butcher the next victim and pass them along to another PA. I would never recommend seeing this doctor, it will be a waste of your time, money, and cause emotional and physical distress.

August 10th, 2016