A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Difiore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Difiore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Difiore graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Difiore has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alta View Hospital
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent C Difiore MD is a male Hematologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Kent C. Difiore practice?
- Dr. Kent Difiore has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kent Difiore practices Hematology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Bountiful, UT and Layton, UT.
See Salt Lake City Hematologists.