A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Erickson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Erickson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Erickson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Clay County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Edwin Erickson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kent E. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Kent Erickson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kent Erickson practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Clay Center, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Linn, KS.
See Clay Center Primary Care Doctors and Clay Center Geriatric Doctors.