Learn more about Dr. Kent Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Erickson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erickson
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Erickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Erickson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Erickson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Clay County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Edwin Erickson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kent E. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Kent Erickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Erickson practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Clay Center, KS.
See Clay Center Family Physicians and Clay Center Geriatric Doctors.