A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Erickson, Family Medicine, Occupational Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Erickson, FAAFP, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Aviation Medicine
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from University Of Istanbul Medical Facu. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Erickson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Eryazici Erickson FAAFP, MD, and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kent E. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Kent Erickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Erickson practices Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Family Physicians and Conroe Preventive Medicine Specialists.