A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Erickson, Family Medicine, Occupational Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erickson
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Erickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Erickson, FAAFP, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Aviation Medicine
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from University Of Istanbul Medical Facu. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Erickson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Eryazici Erickson FAAFP, MD, and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kent E. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Kent Erickson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kent Erickson practices Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Conroe Primary Care Doctors and Conroe Preventive Medicine Specialists.