Dr. Kent Davis MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Houston, TX

• Good
  • Bad

February 18th, 2016
dr. is great. Staff needs promptness in returning phone calls.
His staff has difficulty returning phone calls. Leave 2 messages wait 2 days no call back. Had to ask for a supervisor. Still waiting the for nurse to call back to set up surgery for my baby.

April 18th, 2015
Seven months after surgery I can not only breath great, but my nose looks awesome!

March 13th, 2015
I had a brow lift, lower face lift and upper and lower eye lids done. Dr. Davis and his staff were very professional and kind. I am very happy with the results and would recommend Dr. Davis to anyone wanting facial surgery.

February 27th, 2015
Great surgeon!!

July 26th, 2014
First class service and results
Dr. Davis performed a septoplasty on my husband 10 days ago and not only is he breathing so much better he's not snoring or making noises while sleeping any more! A win win for the two of us. The entire experience was flawless and first rate - from the first visit he had at the office through the follow-up after surgery. Dr. Davis was very informative and spent the time with us to make sure we understood the options and the procedure. He has a wonderful bedside manner. His staff is very courteous and friendly. He had his procedure at Memorial Herman - Memorial City and everything went smoothly there as well. The staff were very helpful and didn't rush us out the door after he was out of recovery. I definitely recommend Dr. Davis and would use his services again should the situation arise to do so.

April 11th, 2014
I had a complete face , neck, chin implant and brow lift almost 4 years ago with nerve damage. Both sides of my face and forehead are in constant pain which is sometimes almost intolerable in the evening. I can sleep only flat on my back so my face does not touch the pillow. I must be careful when kissing my husband even after he shaves because contact with any of his hair feels like contact with a cactus. The is a slight asymmetry first noticed by my primary care physician, although the overall aesthetics are good. Dr. Davis prescribed lyrica, but I have not taken it because of the side effects.

February 4th, 2014
Dr. Davis & his staff are wonderful! It was easy scheduling appointments & they were always running on time. They are easy to speak with, answered all my questions throughly, spent time with me. I would highly recommend him to my friends & family. I was happy with my experience pre surgical & post. They are the BEST!

September 5th, 2013
Dr. Kent G Davis Plastic Surgery/Scar Revision
In regard to the results of procedures, things could not be better. Everything went perfectly from the pre op to the post op. During my recovery, Debbie Meyer and Dr. Kent Davis sent me a "thinking of you" card. I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr.Davis and his staff. I'm sure I was not his easiest patient as I am not a big fan of needles, but he has always been very empathetic. I would recommend Dr. Davis to anyone.

April 1st, 2013
I Love Dr. Davis!
I had been wanting a nose job for over 10 years and was nervous about doing it because I was worried about the pain and what I would look like after. Dr. Davis was so friendly and so was his staff so I knew he was the one to do my nose job, and it could not have been more easy and come out so perefectly. This was the best decision I ever made and have had several friends go to him since.

March 15th, 2013
Excellent Doctor and Staff
Dr. Davis and all his staff (particularly Debbie) were extremely helpful and capable. I am 3000 years old (approximately!) and was considering surgery to look a little more fresh. I visited several surgeons in the Houston area and selected Dr. Davis because of his patience and listening skills. He gave suggestions on what the best course of action would be without wanting to transform me. I am extremely happy with the result. I strongly recommend this clinic to anyone who wishes to look younger, fresher but not different.

March 21st, 2012
Dr. Davis is very professional and very good at answering questions and putting you at ease. I drive over an hour to see him because I trust he will do his best and his office staff is wonderful!

October 27th, 2011
Poor doctor. Please reconsider if you need to see him..