Dr. Kent Gardner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kent Gardner?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Kent Gardner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 19th, 2016

Dr Gardner is not so good in some areas and great in others. If you are looking for rhinoplasty or nasal surgery to breath better, run away as fast as you can. I went for a deviated septum, crooked nose and a bump and the fact I can't breath. I can not breath any better, my bump is gone (which is good), however, my nose is more crooked ( I have had several people tell me my nose is crooked, when before it was maybe one or two), and he actually made my nose shorter, which I hate. He talks as if he knows what he is doing, but my results are not. The worse part is he says it looks great. I actually went in to another DR in his practice, and he told me that my nose was crooked. and then the nurse gave me a name of a Dr in Salt Lake that does great work. If you take your children to him to get their tousils out then he is great.

December 15th, 2015

business owner

Dr. Gardner removed my tonsils and did a deviated septum. He was excellent and very caring itssure nice to breathe better and sleep all night Thank you!

June 2nd, 2012

Sinus surgery

Dr. Gardner is the best! He has done three surgeries on my children. My son has had two, one tongue and one sinus, he also took my daughters tonsils out. He is skilled and experienced . I would easily wait six months if I had to, but less than a month is typical. My son's sinus was less than 24 hours due to a cancelation . Wow walk in for a checkup and have the surgery the next morning, we just got lucky. But now we have the whole summer after the two week healing.

February 4th, 2009

I had skin cancer (melanoma) surgery by Dr. Gardner. He went into great detail of the options, possible problems and I am in awe of his skill.

March 28th, 2017