Dr. Kent Gay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kent Gay?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Kent Gay?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 10th, 2014

Unprofessional surgeon 101

I accompanied my spouse to Dr. G's office. As he was laying on the exam table, I sat, and quietly watched the surgeon put gloves on, and reach for a sterilized set of medical instruments. He dropped one of them on the floor. I held my breath, and watched him put back the contaminated instrument with the other two sterile ones, which in return of course were no longer sterile. Reasonably, I expected him to fetch a new set of sterilized tools. Without blinking, he approached my husband's wound in an effort to remove stitches. I called him on it twice; in response, he sighed, and went in another room to get sterile ones. This is the most unprofessional thing I have ever seen.

March 3rd, 2015