Dr. Kent Gay Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Kent Gay?

Unprofessional surgeon 101

Posted on April 10th, 2014

I accompanied my spouse to Dr. G's office. As he was laying on the exam table, I sat, and quietly watched the surgeon put gloves on, and reach for a sterilized set of medical instruments. He dropped one of them on the floor. I held my breath, and watched him put back the contaminated instrument with the other two sterile ones, which in return of course were no longer sterile. Reasonably, I expected him to fetch a new set of sterilized tools. Without blinking, he approached my husband's wound in an effort to remove stitches. I called him on it twice; in response, he sighed, and went in another room to get sterile ones. This is the most unprofessional thing I have ever seen.

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

Posted on November 18th, 2014

Posted on July 25th, 2014

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.