A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Grewe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Grewe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Grewe, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Injuries
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Intervertebral disk inflammation (Discitis)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grewe graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Grewe has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Michael Grewe MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kent M. Grewe practice?
- Dr. Kent Grewe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kent Grewe practices Neurological Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.