Learn more about Dr. Kent Grotefendt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Grotefendt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Grotefendt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grotefendt graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Grotefendt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Parkridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Grotefendt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kent Grotefendt practice?
- Dr. Kent Grotefendt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kent Grotefendt practices Family Medicine near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Ooltewah, TN.
See Chattanooga Primary Care Doctors.