Learn more about Dr. Kent Grotefendt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Grotefendt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Grotefendt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grotefendt graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Grotefendt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Parkridge Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grotefendt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kent A. Grotefendt practice?
Dr. Kent Grotefendt practices Family Medicine near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Ooltewah, TN.
See Chattanooga Family Physicians.