Overall Review

no change

September 2nd, 2016
The Best Accurate Doctor
I love my Doctor he has a heart of gold he loves the Lord, he loves and cherish his wife and kids and he enjoys family time. I say that to say this. It's important to love to care to be able to treat your patients and be able to help them. There somethingare books can't show are tell you. DR GROTEFENDT is a very good Dr. He knows his stuff he very detailed in his diagnosis, even when he has to narrow it down. His quick to reaction and getting to the problem he know his doctrine. I trust him even with my children that see him also. Thanks Doctor for your service and staff

August 22nd, 2016
Great family practitioner who actually listens to his patients

May 27th, 2016
Great doctor!

April 14th, 2016
DID NOT LISTEN TO ME ABOUT HOW I WAS FEELING
I CALLED THIS OFFICE ON A MONDAY AND IT TOOK THEM TIL LATE TUESDAY TO CALL ME BACK. THEY WROTE DOWN WHAT MY COMPLICATIONS WERE THEN SAID THEY WOULD GET BACK WITH ME AND THEY DID NOT. (WENT IN FOR A PHYSICAL AND ALL THEY DID WAS TAKE MY TEMPERATURE, WEIGH ME, TOOK MY BLOOD PRESSURE AND LISTEN TO MY BREATHING. I DON'T CALL THAT A COMPLETE PHYSICAL) I WAS VERY SICK! AND THEY GAVE ME A COCKTAIL SHOT AND A RX FOR A ANTIBIOTIC I COULD NOT TAKE. THEN CALLED SOMETHING ELSE IN AND I TOOK THAT AND STILL WAS NOT OVER IT. CALLED ME IN ANOTHER RX WHICH I COULD NOT TAKE! I'M STILL SICK TO THIS DAY NOW AND NO WORD FROM THEM. SO I JUST DECIDED TO FIND ANOTHER PHYSICIAN BECAUSE THESE NURSES DO NOT FOLLOW UP WITH PATIENTS NOR DOES THE DOCTOR. MAYBE THEY HAVE TOO MANY MANAGERS AND NOT ENOUGH STAFF OR JUST TOO MANY PATIENTS!

March 23rd, 2016
very helpful and worth the drive for bio-identical hormones
Dr. Grotefendt and his office folks are super helpful! I moved out of state. When I tried the other doctors available to me, I was very disappointed in them. The other doctors can't hold a candle to this doc and his staff. I've found it's worth the long drive to return to Dr. Grotefendt for the bio-identical hormones.

March 10th, 2016
always a pleasant experience
In have Always been treated with courtesy and compassion and received care for whatever medical problems I may be having. Very professional group

December 31st, 2014
Primary Care Doctor since 2002,wonderful care!!!!!

December 21st, 2013
Best dr
This was my first time seeing dr grotefendt and I will go back very nice him and his employes took time with me did not rush me and his nurse was so sweet : ) I called lifted a message for them to call and they called within 15 min

August 7th, 2013
AWSOME DR.
Love, Love this Dr. The ladies who work directly with him are awesome. The new pellet nurse is wonderful and so was the other one. She wasn't rude or none of the things I have read on here about her. I hated losing her. But as for the office staff. THEY ARE AWFUL HATEFUL AND RUDE And they will leave you sitting forever before they send your chart out or ask for information updates. But he is worth the wait. He is a very busy Dr. but if you really need him he will spend the time with you.

November 7th, 2012
Worst experience ever
My experience with Dr Grotenfendt and his practice was so egregious that at the very least, I will probably be filing a complaint with the Tennessee Department of Health: Office of Investigations.

August 3rd, 2012
I absolutely love this doctor. I have been getting pellets for about 5 years. I did have some spotting but I called his office he he fixed the problem right away. Many of my friends get their pellets from him and they have not had any problems. He does have a new hormone nurse who is very sweet. I hated the old hormone nurse. Very rude.

March 3rd, 2012