Dr. Kent Guisinger DO Patient Reviews

January 13th, 2016
Doctor?! HA! I think he got his PhD from the internet or Timbuktu! HORRIBLE bedside manner, REFUSES to refill a prescription that I'd been on for years that treats a DISEASE, thinks he's God (Newsflash, you're not!) and that he's right and you're wrong! If you disagree with him, he will actually sit there and ARGUE with you! Even in front of his interns! It's his way or the highway! I felt a knot awhile back and he REFUSED to order a mammogram!!!!! Saying I was TOO YOUNG even after knowing my family history!!! I ended up taking that one into my own hands and just going to the hospital ER myself to make sure it was nothing! Turned out to be a hard cyst that needed drained, but what would have happened if I would have "listened to him" and just ignored it?! It could have been something much, much worse!!!! Kent Guisinger... your patients know their bodies and know when something is wrong, they also know what works for them when it comes to their treatments, especially after being on a certain treatment for years! You need to take time and fully listen to your patients and sympathize with them! A 5 minute rushed visit is not suffice!! Not everyone is the same.

June 25th, 2015
Worst doctor ever
I went in with my grandmother to get a referral he looked at me and said how does this concern you then 2 minutes into the conversation he called me belligerent all I did was hand him the paperwork where I wanted to take my grandmother after that he proceeded to tell me that I did not know what I was talking about and that there was no helping my grandmas condition I told him that I wanted a second opinion from a specialist. Also on one occasion my grandma had went in because she was having problems breathing and he told her that comes with age come to find out one of her arteries was clogged and couldve died all because he doesn't know what he's doing. I could not believe what egotistical jerk this doctor was and he thought he was 100% right and knew everything then on top of everything he made my grandmother cry because of the way he was acting towards the family I would not recommend this guy to anyone not even my worst enemy on their death bed!!!! I only picked a star because it made me also.

June 7th, 2012
Great doctor. He gets to the root of your problems. My only beef is getting someone to answer the phones to make/change appointments and get refills. Half the time when you call during the day you get a recording that says "don't leave a message." So I keep calling back until I get someone to answer.

January 17th, 2012
Awesome Doctor, very caring!

June 15th, 2011
Learn bedside manners. Get over yourself. Beleive it or not patients have the right to ask questions about their treatment and care.

May 15th, 2011
Just a peon
I went to Dr. after Dr. they all said I was lazy and just needed a job. I was tired all the time and passing out, he caught it right away among other things I have seizures. I had to go on disability 20 years ago because of this now I'.m a metabolic mess. He has helped me already, he's my hero.

April 9th, 2011
Self Rightious ASS!
Dr. Guisinger may be a competent Physician. However, he is an absolute egotistical narcisist. He is never wrong and you are not allowed to ask any questions. I would not take my ailing dog to him, just because he treats everyone so poorly. This includes his patients and office staff (which has a high turnover rate) He is totaly unproffesional in his dealings with people.

April 5th, 2011
The Doctor and his staff
Dr. Guisinger has a care-less attitude and doesn't connect to his patients on a personal level. He acts like he's a God and for the most part, in Lancaster, he is; due to the fact that he's one of the only doctors in the area to take state medical.For the most part, his staff is okay. Tammy - the office manager is very snotty and stuck up. She rarely has a nice thing to say and treats you as if you are beneath her. If I could find another doctor, I would. He treats his patents (at least our family) bad and isn't empathetic at all.

February 28th, 2011
Excellent Family Doctor
Our family has been with Dr. Guisinger for almost 13 years. He's been with us through all of our changes, illnesses, and emergencies. He and his staff are always prompt and courteous. We have never thought of seeing another family doctor.