A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Haas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Haas, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haas has 35 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Haas MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kent Haas practice?
- Dr. Kent Haas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kent Haas practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Darby, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ and Media, PA.
See Darby Surgeons.