Learn more about Dr. Kent Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Haas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Haas, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haas has 35 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent Steven Haas MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kent S. Haas practice?
- Dr. Kent Haas has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Haas practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Surgeons.