A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Hasen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Hasen, Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Hasen, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 34 areas:
- Arm Lift
- Body Contouring - Surgical Procedures
- Breast Enhancement
- Breast Implant Revision
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Lift
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Vaginal Surgery (Labiaplasty)
- Croton Oil Peel
- Dimensional Liposuction
- Ear Reshaping
- Endoscopic Brow Lift
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Fat Transfer
- JUVDERM XC Injectable Gel
- Liposuction of the Face and Neck
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasen graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hasen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Day Surgery Center, Inc.
- Naples Day Surgery South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kent V. Hasen practice?
Dr. Kent Hasen practices Plastic Surgery near Naples, FL.
See Naples Surgeons.