Dr. Kent Hasen Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Kent Hasen?

Amazing doctor and staff!

Posted on February 6th, 2017

Dr. Hasen and his staff are beyond amazing. I was extremely nervous to get a breast augmentation because I am very particular with what I like, and Dr. Hasen not only met my expectations but went beyond them. I recommend his clinic to everyone I can because of how great he and his staff are and I know the feeling of being unsure. Marie, his patient coordinator, answered every question I had whenever I thought of them (I had quite a few) and she did so with such kindness and understanding. The day of surgery was simple since his staff put me at ease as I was nervous. I hope this review acts as a helping guide for anyone debating which surgeon to choose because I swear by him! I am so happy with my results and everyone deserves to be this happy!

Pleased with results!

Posted on May 22nd, 2016

Excellent clinical Doctor that advised me wisely on what my needs were and his work is outstanding! He is like an artist and is very skilled at what he does! The staff are outstanding, caring people!!!

Posted on December 29th, 2015

I made the right choice when I selected Dr. Hasen for my surgery. He and his staff were so professional. Great follow up and I am thrilled with my results.

Laser

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

Exceptional physician and amazing staff.

Tummy Tuck and Arm lift

Posted on June 25th, 2015

What an amazingly talented cosmetic surgeon. I couldn't be happier with my results! Getting this surgery was one of the biggest decisions of my life and I am so blessed to have been recommended to Dr. Hasen by other happy patients. His entire staff is also top notch. Everyone made me feel so comfortable with every question or concern I had. Dr. Hasen has surrounded himself with a professional and down to earth people. I am just 3 weeks po and I am feeling great, and looking better than I anticipated. Thank you Dr. Hasen!!! and staff :-))))

Thrilled with my results!

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

Amazing doctor!!! After having my second child I had severe diastis recti (separation of the abdominal muscles) and an umbilical hernia. I went to 5 plastic surgeons for opinions and Dr. Hasen was by far the best! His staff is friendly and helpful. His patient care coordinator, Marie, answered all my questions after my visit and coordinated everything with the general surgeon who repaired my hernia. I had a tummy tuck and liposuction of the flanks and lower back. Dr. Hasen was very open to conducting my procedure in a day surgery center with the other surgeon which some other doctors are not flexible with. I was very nervous about this surgery and I felt they held my hand the entire way. I'm 2 weeks post-op right now and he definitely exceeded my expectations! The day after surgery I was thrilled and each day it looks better as swelling is going down. The recovery has been a lot easier than I expected as well (better than a c-section). His technique is so different and I feel this helped making the recovery easier. He does additional suturing so no drains are needed and uses a nerve block that keeps you pain free the first 72 hours. During those first three days I only had to take Tylenol and Motrin for pain. I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Hasen, Marie, and the rest of his staff! I will definitely be going back in the future. Highly recommend him!

Thrilled!

Posted on August 29th, 2014

I am extremely happy with the results of my breast augmentation. Dr. Hasen and his staff are wonderful. I get lots of compliments and I recommend him to everyone!

Breast Augmentation

Posted on May 10th, 2014

I had contemplated getting a breast augmentation for the last 20 years, and finally at 52 decided that I was going to look for a Dr. and go for a consultation. That was the big decision, which Dr? I had heard of a couple of Dr's from acquaintance's that their friends had used, but decided to look online myself, looking at before & after photo's as well as reading the reviews. I looked through a number of websites, and decided to make an appointment with Dr Hasen. Best decision that I could ever had made. I had the consultation and decided to go forward with the surgery. I had brought in photo's of the look that I wanted and photo's of the look I didn't want. My biggest fear of having breast augmentation, was my breasts looking worse after surgery than they were originally. I just had my 6 month check up and they look amazing and am very happy with the results. I would highly recommend Dr Hasen. He was not one of the other Dr's that I heard about. But after doing my research, I felt he was the Dr for me. I made the right choice!

Posted on May 7th, 2014

Exceptional best describes the expertise of Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Kent V. Hasen, M.D., P.A. Add the outstanding care and attentiveness of his professional staff and you feel as though the success of your procedure is all that matters. Overall and without hesitation I can honestly say that I am pleased with the outcome. I highly recommend those interested in cosmetic surgery to schedule an appointment with Dr. Hasen. You will not be disappointed.

Very Pleased

Posted on February 8th, 2014

I am a 70 year old female and thanks to earlier surgeries on my abdomen I had an ugly 'smile' that no amount of exercise got rid of. Also due to breast cancer my breasts were not the same size and there was no bra that worked. For over 4 years I contemplated doing something about my disfigured body and consulted several surgeons. Dr. Hasen told me I was the perfect patient for the abdominoplasty which is exactly what another surgeon in Washington, D.C. had said. He drew pictures on my abdomen of what he would do and also how he could make my breasts match up. The surgery was 6 hours and it was a breeze. The results are fantastic and my only disappointment is that I waited so long to have it done. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Hasen.

Great experience!

Posted on October 23rd, 2013

I had a wonderful experience with my surgery at Dr.Hasens office. My consultation was very thorough. Dr. Hasen took his time explaining the procedure and answering my questions. The coolest part of the consult is the computer imaging. He has a state of the art system that can show patients a very clear/precise image of the outcome! Dr. Hasen and his entire staff were very accommodating and helpful from the moment I walked into his office. I would highly recommend him to friends and family. If your looking for an amazing plastic surgeon go visit him!

A+ Experience

Posted on October 11th, 2013

I couldn't be happier with my experience. Dr. Hasen and his staff consistently exceed expectations. When I was considering elective surgery, they provided me with the information I needed in order to make an informed decision and they provided excellent support afterwards. Each and every person from Dr. Hasen's office made me feel comfortable. They were all fully accessible if I ever needed answers to my questions. It's difficult to find a great doctor that has skills, customer service and a great staff. I'm truly happy. I will be returning for other procedures in the future.