A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Hatfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Hatfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatfield graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hatfield has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hatfield accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kent M. Hatfield practice?
Dr. Kent Hatfield practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Tempe, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.