A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Hatfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Hatfield is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatfield graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hatfield has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent M Hatfield DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kent M. Hatfield practice?
- Dr. Kent Hatfield has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kent Hatfield practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.